Tiny Myths Comics is Now Available on Amazon!!

S1 E146: Khorne - 1

 Previous Episode









Alright, this is the first episode I translated into English. (Not THE very first one actually, I translated S1E004 a long, long time ago...)
For those who do not know, this comic series is initially made in Korean(by me!), and I recently started translating it into English.
As you can see, English is not my first language, and I will make grammar errors. Like, more than I'm supposed to, probably. So feel free to correct my grammar whenever you find one. Oh, but sometimes I intentionally make those errors to make it more... humourous. I'm pretty sure you'll notice that, though.
You will get some of the earlier episodes, but not all of them. Because... you know, they're not coloured and most importantly, not based on codices. The ones I post in this blog will base on reliable sources like codices, novels and other published books, audio drama etc.
Anyway, thanks for reading. Have a nice day, people!

Comments