40k Lore Comic: Adeptus Custodes - 10

 Previous Episode






Next Episode

Comments

  1. Man I really love these 40k lore comics and I cant wait to see what you'll cover next. Also I'm a bit of an Age of Sigmar fan and I may be hopeful of AoS getting a lore comic but that's just me. I can imagine the Primarchs getting comics too but I shouldn't babble and just enjoy when comics come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that my mind jumped to Kitten from TTS when I read "Captain-General"?

    On a different note, shouldn't "fresh idea" in the last page's last panel be plural?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Grammar corrections are always appreciated!

      Delete
  3. okay Fresh idea I get but wisdom ? doesn't wisdom need you know experience ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wisdom comes from experience filtered through the individual's own mindset. Contrary to what some/many may believe, the Custodians vary significantly in their personalities; one may be coldly disdainful of mortal humans and thus their form of wisdom emphasizes their expendability, while another is more benevolent and sees in those same mortals the seeds for greatness that must be protected in order to be given the chance to grow to their full potential.

      Delete

Post a Comment